Magento is one of the leading Open Source ecommerce platforms in the market. Many merchants in the region use Magento as their shopping cart website. There are multiple payment options available in Magento similar to other ecommerce applications. To accept payments from the customers us N-Genius Payment gateway, merchants, who are running a Magento online store, would require a payment integration plugin from N-Genius to integrate their Magento online store and N-Genius Payment.
Magento 2 or higher version, Shopping Cart application should be installed and configured properly.
The latest version of the plugin can be downloaded here.
- Download the extension
- Unzip the file in a temporary directory
- Please cross if there is any code folder under app folder path Magento2Rootfolder/app
a. If exist, please upload it to your codedirectory.
b. If there is no code folder, please copy the extracted folder to app folder. Clear the cache from command line: php bin/magento cache:clean
- Flush the cache from command line: php bin/magento cache:flush
- Enter the following at the command line: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Enter the following at the command line: php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- Once the module is installed go the Magento Admin side and enable the module, for this please navigate to Stores->Configuration->Sales->Payment Methods. Please add the merchant details.
- Please be sure to clear and flush the cache once the module is installed.
1.Once the installation is completed, please add the Merchant Details. Please navigate to Stores->Configuration->Sales->Payment Methods -> nGenius: Network International Payment Gateway
2.Before saving the configuration, please cross check the following cases Transaction Mode (UAT/LIVE), Transaction Type as SALE or AUTHORIZE.
- Please cross check your cron is enabled or not from the admin side for Query API, Cron job which has to run frequently. You can configure the interval at PATH TO CRON JOBAdmin->Stores >Advanced->System-> Cron (Scheduled Task)
4.Please cross check the extension files and folders. For your Magento project.
When the customer is doing an online shopping in the merchant website, the “nGenius” Payment Gateway will be available as a payment option in the “Checkout” Page
1.Open Magento website and add some items to the cart.
- Click on Checkout and follow the steps in the Checkout process.
- N-Genius Payment Gateway is available as a payment option, select and click on “Place Order” Button.
- The page will be redirected to the “N-Genius Payment Gateway”. Fill the card details.
- After successful submit, Payment accepted screen will appear.
6.Once the payment is processed and click on “Return to Basket” button, the page will be redirected to the Magento website.
While customer makes his payment on N-Genius Payment Gateway, worst case scenario is if the card holders browser has been been closed or their system got shut down, Magento will not receive any response from N-Genius Payment Gateway to process the order. To handle these cases, we have included Query API Cron Job which will check the status of the order and updates Magento. Query API Cron Job will check previous one hour’s orders and if there are any missing orders with pending status it will hit N-Genius Payment Gateway API and update the status of the order and send the order confirmation mail.
Updated about 23 hours ago