Details of individual payment links are stored in the system and can be viewed from the manage payment links screen. Both Merchant Admin Users and Sales Agents can view Order Details screens.
You can view the details of individual pay by links from the payment links page.
- Select the Payments option from the top Main menu bar. The Payments menu bar displays, with the Manage payment links page open by default.
- Click on the Order ID link of the pay by lin you want to view. The Order details - Pay by link opens for that order ID.
- Click on the Expand icon beside the relevant title or in the Payment details, Order information or History field.
The hidden text expands, showing details about that option.
- Repeat until you have finished viewing the information.
- Return to the Manage Payment Links screen by clicking the Pay by Link link at the top left of the page.
The Manage Payment Links screen data can be filtered by date, order status, currency, and Outlet.
Note that you can filter by more than one option together, e.g. you can set a filter showing closed invoices for the 90 days, which were in United States Dollars (USD) and used VISA.
To quickly find a payment link, use the search facility.
- Select the Payments option from the top Main menu bar. The Payments menu bar displays, with the Manage Pay by Link page open by default.
- Type the full order ID in the Search order ID field.
- Click on the Search icon. If the order is in the system it displays in the pay by link list.
Note: The full order ID must be used.
If required, you can resend a payment link. This can be to more than one recipient.
If the payment link has expired, a warning message displays under the Payments menu bar. You can still resend the payment link, but the system automatically duplicates it with a new payment link reference and sends that, rather than re-sending the old expired payment link.
- Select the Payments option from the top Main menu bar. The Payments menu bar displays, with the Manage Payment Links page open by default.
- Click on the Order ID link of the invoice you want to resend. The Order details - payment link opens for that payment link.
- Click the Resend payment link button. The Resend payment link to slide-out box displays.
If necessary, type in the new email address and amend the expiry date if needed.
- Click the OK field. The Resend payment link box invoice box retracts and the payment link is sent to the selected address.
A “Payment link xxxx was sent to xxxx” confirmation message displays under the Payments menu bar.
- Do you want to send the invoice to another email address?
If yes, repeat Steps 3 to 5 until finished.
If no, go to Step 7.
- Return to the Manage Payment Links screen by clicking the Pay by link at the top left of the page.
Updated about 20 hours ago