This user manual provides the information necessary to install N-Genius Payment Gateway on WooCommerce
WooCommerce Version 3.6.x or higher version, Shopping Cart application should be installed and
configured properly to your WordPress project.
PHP version: 7 or higher
The latest version of the plugin can be downloaded here
- Download the extension
- Unzip the file in a temporary directory
- Upload the directory N-Genius to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the N-Genius Payment Gateway plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Download the package zip file.
- Login to Woo Commerce Admin Panel and navigate to Plugins-> Add New-> Add Plugins.
- Click on Upload Plugins.
- Choose the package file
- Click on “Install” button and fill the Port, Password, extension should be installed successfully
After successful installation and activate plugin, please click on the setting link to enable, add N-Genius settings.
- Please add the N-Genius payment details. Please go to Plugin ->Installed Plugins-> n-genius Payment Gateway ->Settings Tab -> Configure N-Genius payment details
- Before saving the configuration, please cross check the following cases Transaction Mode (TEST/LIVE), Transaction Type as SALES/AUTHORIZE.
- Please cross check your cron job is enabled or not from the admin side for Query API, Cron job which must run at every 1 hour.
- Please cross checks the plugin files and folders. For your WooCommerce project
When the customer is doing an online shopping in the merchant website, the N-Genius Payment Gateway will be available as a payment option in the “Checkout” Page
- Open WordPress WooCommerce Shop website and add some items to the cart.
- Click on Proceed to Checkout Button and follow the steps in the Checkout process
- N-Genius Payment Gateway is available as a payment option and click on the same to place order Button
- The page will be redirected to the “N-Genius Payment Gateway”. Fill the card details
- After successful payment. Once the payment is processed, the page will be redirected to the WooCommerce Shop website.
- Admin users can view the payment transaction log from the admin panel, to view the logs WooCommerce -> N-Genius Report Logs
- Admin side order details WooCommerce ->Orders.
While customer makes his payment at N-Genius Payment Gateway, worst case if his browser is been closed or his system got shutdown, WooCommerce will not receive any response from N-Genius Payment Gateway to process his order. To handle these cases, we have included Query API Cron Job which will check the status of the order and updates WooCommerce. Query API Cron Job will check previous one hour’s orders and if there are any missing orders with pending status it will hit N-Genius API and update the status of the order and send Order Confirmation mail.
Updated about 21 hours ago